Heroically Found: How do we find equilibrium when all seems lost? Explore answers in this printed, hold-in-your-hands art installation. Take one, but leave something “found” in exchange.
• Heroically Found is something Harvey Danger wants to do in Flagpole Sitta.
• You’ll find it at architect Solon Spencer Beman’s Branford connection.
• It’s a place that Beverly Cleary, Ben Franklin, and Marcel Duchamp have in common.
• While GPS finds the place, Melvil Dewey marks the spot.
• William Butler Yeats must be heroically found OR visit the display table in the lower lobby for a final clue.